By making a contribution to Calvary, you help a child learn about Jesus.
You bring communion to someone who is homebound.
You help a refugee make a new life.
You spread the message of God's love.
Ways to make a gift to Calvary
- Check mailed to Calvary Episcopal Church, 20 Milton Street, Williamsville, NY 14221
- Online bill pay through your bank (use the address above)
- ACH or Credit Card through Calvary's online giving button below. If you are able to include the processing fees in your gift, that is helpful for the church.
- Charitable IRA Distribution. Please consult your financial advisor.
- Appreciated stock. Contact the church office for financial transfer information.
Click on the green "Make a Donation" bar below to make your payment or donation to Calvary online.
You can make a pledge payment or contribute to funds such as Great Music at Calvary or the Clergy Discretionary Fund. This button is also for altar flowers, memorials and fundraisers.
Please indicate what you are paying for or donating to in the "Give to" or the "memo" line.
For More Information about online giving click on FAQS