Welcome to Calvary Children & Youth Ministries (CYM). We look forward to seeing you!
Click here to read the most recent CYM Newsletter
November 2017 News
October 2017 News
September 2017 News
August 2017 Registration
July/August 2017 News
June 2017 News
May 2017 News
April 2017 News
March 2017 News
February 2017 News
January 2017 News
December 2016 New
November 2016 News
October 2016 News
WELCOME TO SUNDAY SCHOOL!
9:30-9:45 am Children's Chapel
9:45-10:30 am Sunday School Classes
10:30 am Children join their families for the service
Our Nursery School Program (infant - 3 years of age) runs from 8:45-11:00am during the program year.
Calendar of CYM Events - Click here to print the 2017-2018 Calendar
Photo Release Permission Form - Click here to access Photo Permission Form
Nursery Kelly Blackey and Kiernan Hayward
Beginners (Pre-K & K) Dr. Sarah English & Andria McCarthy
Primary (Grades 1-3) Cinda & Wes Stone
Intermediate (Grades 4-6) George Mayer & Brian Donaghy
Junior High Youth (Grades 7-9) Christina McCormick
Special Events Carl & Pat Zebrowski
Acolytes & Youth Services Doug Sandburg II
Children's Music Ellie Yuhasz & Carol Mayo
Sunday School started on September 10th, but children are welcome to join throughout the year.
Our schedule is designed to build community among our children and families:
- All classes will begin at 9:30am in the Children's Chapel. Our children and youth will learn to lead worship and they will learn songs that will be part of the 10am liturgy at the end of the month.
- 9:45-10:30 Children and youth will attend their separate classes.
- At 10:30 they will join their families in the church for Holy Communion. Several times during the year, our 10am service will be family-oriented, with our youth serving as Lectors and Ushers, and our families serving as Oblation Bearers and Greeters.
- In addition there will be several special events when all the children participate together instead of being in separate classes.
- Nursery care is provided for children 6 months to 3 years of age. Care is available from 8:45-11:00 every Sunday. Signing in of your child each Sunday and volunteering at least one Sunday per year in the nursery is all that is needed to take advantage of this wonderful service.
Music, crafts, drama, outreach, Bible stories, and family-oriented events make Sunday School at Calvary a special experience for children. We realize how quickly your days are filled and we hope that you will make involvement at Calvary a priority for your family.
The Children and Youth Ministries of Calvary collects returnable bottles and cans on an ongoing basis for service projects.
This spring, CYM raised funds to purchase a share in a well through Episcopal Relief and Development. Our empty bottles helped bring clean water to communities in developing countries.