Christmas services will not take place if state restrictions rise above orange zone.
By registering to attend Calvary's Courtyard services, I agree to follow standard health and safety practices:
- Within the past 14 days, I have not experienced symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, cough, vomiting or diarrhea), nor have I been exposed to anyone with these symptoms or who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Within the past 14 days, I have not traveled out of New York state, or I have followed the required quarantine periods and testing mandated by New York state.
- If I have previously been diagnosed with Covid-19, or been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19, I have been cleared of quarantine or isolation restrictions by my doctor or the relevant governmental health authorities.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times on church property.
- I will follow social distancing guidelines, and maintain at least 6 feet of distance from anyone not living in my home.
- I will practice good hand hygiene.
- I will respect the directions given by Calvary Church staff or appointed volunteers.
- If I develop symptoms between the time of registration and the actual service, I will not attend.
- If I develop Covid-19 within three days after attending the service, I will notify Calvary Church.